Train Station Transfers
Meet-and-greet service, all-inclusive price
WelcomeTaxi offers reliable hassle-free private transfers with professional English-speaking drivers to and from all train stations in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Kyiv, Rome, Budapest, Almaty, Baku and other served cities (see the list of cities).
How it works?
- Get instant quote and place your order online using the form below - as late as 24 hours prior to scheduled flight arrival time. You can book your transfer even later via WhatsApp or by phone (but not later than 3 hours prior to pick up), and we will do our best to find you a car. However, we strongly reccommend you to book well in advance.
- As soon as we review your booking, we will send you a link to prepay your booking by credit card online: fully or partially (about 30%). Normally, it occures within few hours or even minutes.
- As soon as we receive your payment, your booking status will be changed from Waiting to Accepted. When a driver will be assigned to your job, his/her name, photo and mobile phone / WhatsApp number will be emailed to you.
- We monitor your flight status in real time. Your English-speaking driver will come to meet you in arrivals with a name tag within 20 minutes after the actual landing of your flight, be it early, delayed or as scheduled. Don't worry about possible delays on border control or in baggage claim area: the driver will always wait you.
- He will help you with luggage on the way to the parking lot and will drive you to your destination: safely, professionally and in style.
How much does it cost?
We have fixed rates based on mileage between the airport and your drop off point. Meet-and-greet service, one hour of waiting and parking time in the airport are always included in your transfer cost. The toll (where applicable) you can add ontop of your transfer cost. Alternatively, you can decide to pay the toll by cash on spot or not to use toll road at all.
You can get instant quote for your concrete transfer using the form below. Just select the date and time, enter pickup and drop off address along with flight information, and click or tap See Price button. You will see all the vehicle classes available for your itinerary with their respective all-inclusive prices.
How to pay?
You can prepay your transfer by credit card or Paypal online: either in full, or partially (from 20% to 30% in most cases). If you prepay partially, we will email you the exact sum in local currency which you will need to pay by cash to your driver at the end of your ride.
- We are one of the few companies always providing English-speaking drivers for every booking, and we were the first one who launched English-language service in Moscow in 2009.
- Unlike most taxi and ride-sharing companies, we offer you free meet-and-greet service: your driver will wait you in arrivals with name tag, and you will not need to call him/her to locate your car outside terminal among hundreds of other taxi cabs.
- We monitor your flight status free of charge. It means, that your driver will meet you just in time, and you will not charged extra in case of flight delay.